Question: When evaluating tools to integrate into a Growth-Driven Design tool stack, which of the following is NOT an important functionality consideration?
- It promotes team collaboration.
- The CMS helps your team create, manage, and grow content.
- It has direct data integrations into social networks to pull social data into the database.
- It helps your team perform user research.
- It helps your team quickly and easily turn insights into experiments.
- It has deep integrations with other systems used to drive business growth.
The right answer was: It has direct data integrations into social networks to pull social data into the database.