Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certification is a very popular certification for marketing professionals, especially those who are looking to land in the field of internet marketing or e-commerce. This certification helps you develop your skills, get more experience in the field, and learn from industry experts.
What is this blog about?
This blog is about a certification from Google that is designed to help you understand Google Analytics and improve your skills. This is important because it can be used as a way to gain more experience and advance your career. You will learn about the different types of reports you can get, how to use filters, and what segments are.
What does Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certification do?
Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certification can help you understand and track your website’s performance. It is an important factor that makes you eligible to use the business intelligence tools of Google Analytics.
Who should take this certification?
Individuals interested in working with Google Analytics should take this certification. It provides an understanding of how to set up a Google Analytics account and how to properly use it as well as gives individuals a better understanding of the intricacies of Google Analytics.
How to prepare for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certification test
The Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certification test is taken every year by a large number of professional analysts. You can take the test if you have a minimum of two years of experience in digital marketing, analytics, and website management. To prepare for the test, you should have an understanding of analytical principles, the use of analytics tools, and the processes required to be successful in the field.
What are the requirements for taking the exam
To take the exam, you will need:
– A valid Google Analytics ID
– A machine that is connected to the internet and has a webcam
Tips on answering questions and getting a good score
The questions can be tricky at times. The best way to address them is to read the question carefully, get a good understanding of what they’re asking and then answer it with a succinct answer. Make sure to read the instructions as well and follow them as best you can. For example, if you are asked if you have experience with Google Analytics, make sure to mention your experience in your response.
Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam Details
Exam link: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/2938-google-analytics-individual-qualification
Total questions: 90
Exam type: Free
Google Analytics Individual Qualification Question and Answers
- What feature collects company-specific data such as Member Status?
- Which kinds of hits does Google Analytics track?
- To recognize users across different devices, what feature must be enabled?
- In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, how are default conversions credited?
- What report indicates the pages of a website where users first arrived?
- What feature is required to send data from a web-connected device (like a point-of-sale system) to Google Analytics?
- What is not considered a default “medium” in Google Analytics?
- What is the set of rules that determines how sales and conversions get credited based on touch-points in the conversion path?
- What metric-dimension combination is not valid?
- Which reports indicate how traffic arrived at a website?
- In views that don’t have data import enabled, Custom Dimensions values may be viewed for dates before the Custom Dimension was created.
- Custom Dimensions can be used as what?
- What feature must be enabled to use Multi-Channel Funnels?
- What data table display compares report metrics to the website average?
- View filters are applied in what order?
- Auto-tagging is used to collect data from what kind of traffic?
- What report indicates where users start or exit the conversion funnel?
- Which parameters can be included with an event hit for reporting?
- What Remarketing audiences cannot be defined by default?
- What data is Google Analytics Goals unable to track?
- In Custom Reports, what must metrics and dimensions share in order to report accurately?
- What is used to create Smart Goals?
- Which three campaign parameters are recommended to manually track campaigns?
- Filters cannot perform what action on collected data?
- If a user watches a video with event tracking three times in a single session, Analytics will count how many Unique Events?
- What scope levels available for dimensions and metrics?
- Which assets cannot be shared in the Solutions Gallery?
- Which Goals are available in Google Analytics?
- What report identifies browsers that may have had problems with a website?
- What scope would be set for a Custom Dimension that reports membership status for a customer rewards program?
- To track users and sessions across multiple domains, what first must be set up?
- When the same default tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, what will result?
- What feature would be used to collect how many times users downloaded a product catalog?
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- When will Google Analytics be unable to identify sessions from the same user by default?
- What report shows which web pages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
- What is not considered a “source” in Google Analytics by default?
- If a user visits a web page with an embedded video, leaves without clicking on anything, and the session times out, how will Google Analytics report the session?
- What is not a benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing?
- View filters may be applied retroactively to any data that has been processed.
- What report shows the percentage of traffic that previously visited a website?
- Once filters have been applied, what is the option to recover filtered data?
- For autotagging, what parameter does Google Ads include in the destination URL?
- What report shows the percent of site traffic that visited previously?
- What report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
- To view accurate data in a Custom Report, what action should be avoided?
- How would a view filter be configured to include only users from Brazil and Argentina?
- What cannot be collected by the default Analytics tracking code?
- Views can include website data collected before the view was created.
- What report shows which types of mobile devices visited a website?
- Within how many days can a deleted view be restored?
- What is not a benefit of using segments to analyze data?
- What report provides data on how specific sections of a website performed?
- What criteria could not be used to create a Dynamic Remarketing audience?
- What report shows a visual representation of user interactions on a website?
- A new Custom Channel Group may be applied retroactively to organize data that has been previously collected.
- When linking a Google Ads account to Google Analytics, what is not possible?
- What asset is used to build a remarketing list?
- If the Google Merchandise Store sets up a URL goal of “/ordercomplete” and a Match Type of “Begins with”, which of the following pages on www.googlemerchandisestore.com will NOT count as a goal?
- What does assigning a value to a Google Analytics Goal enable?
- When does a default Analytics session expire?
- What report indicates the last page users viewed before leaving a website?
- Google Analytics cannot collect data from which systems by default?
- What would prevent data from appearing in a Custom Report?
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage for data collection?
- Segments will not allow you to do what?
- To recognize users across different devices, what is required for User ID?
- What channel is not included in the default Channels report?
- What is not a filter setting for data in views?
- What feature can join offline business systems data with online data collected by Google Analytics?
- Which reports indicate how website referrals, organic search, and ad campaigns assisted in conversions?
- In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, what channel would not be credited with a conversion?
- What type of Custom Report shows a static sortable table with rows of data?
- What feature is required to track customer search terms on a website?
- What is a “metric” in Google Analytics?
- What criteria cannot be used to create a Custom Segment?
- Which default traffic source dimensions does Google Analytics report for each website visitor?
- Which user characteristic may NOT be used to change keyword bids in Google Ads?:
- When does the Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Google Analytics?
- What campaigns require manual tags on destination URLs for tracking?
- What filter would only include data from a campaign titled “Back to School” in Campaign reports?
- What scope applies to Custom Metrics?
- What report compares metrics based on user acquisition date over a series of weeks?
- The default session timeout duration in Google Analytics is how many minutes?
- What data does Google Analytics prohibit collecting?
- Using a standard Google Analytics configuration, which characteristics cannot be used to create a custom segment?
- If a Destination Goal is created for a newsletter sign-up and a user completes the newsletter sign-up three times in three separate sessions, how many Goal conversions will Google Analytics count?
- What is a “dimension” in Google Analytics?
- What feature is required to collect the number of comments users posted to a web page?
- Which metric reports on how often a channel contributes to a conversion prior to last-click attribution?
- What is the “Bounce Rate” in Google Analytics?
- What model represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account?
- To increase the speed at which Google Analytics compiles reports, what action could be taken?
- Sampling is applied to reports before segmentation.
- If a web page visitor clears the Analytics cookie from their browser, what will occur?
- Which reports require the activation of Advertising Features?
- When does the tracking code send an event hit to Google Analytics?
- What campaign parameter is not available by default in Google Analytics ?
- Sharing a Custom Report will share the report configuration and data included in the report.
A significant amount of work went into this certification and it is expected that after completing this course, you will have a greater understanding of how to implement Google Analytics successfully.