Question: Swee Yin’s fashion-apparel department store runs a popular biannual sale on men’s hats, with large discounts and surprise bonus items. She wants to tailor her Google Search campaign to highlight this sale. How can Google Search campaigns be tailored to promote her company’s sales event? (Choose two.)
- By choosing “leads” as the campaign goal.
- By targeting speciﬁc device operating systems.
- By setting campaign start/end dates.
- By adding coupon alerts to people nearby the store.
- By creating a new ad group for the sale.
The right answer was: By setting campaign start/end dates. & By creating a new ad group for the sale.